Archived My Checkout Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a home made mycheckout cart using a silver rolling cart cause we don’t actually have the other one and I actually like it. And guests like it. Our numbers are up

I've always had trouble with this. I've never gotten a 100% paid for with a gift card to go through on mycheckout. It works fine when it is 99% paid for with a gc, it needs a credit or debit card too.

Are you putting the entire balance onto a gift card or just the price? It's possible you're forgetting tax. On the screen after you input the guests' information and it asks you about promo codes and gift cards, you can scroll the page down to see the total.

Are you putting the entire balance onto a gift card or just the price? It's possible you're forgetting tax. On the screen after you input the guests' information and it asks you about promo codes and gift cards, you can scroll the page down to see the total.

Yes, all of it.

I've always had trouble with this. I've never gotten a 100% paid for with a gift card to go through on mycheckout. It works fine when it is 99% paid for with a gc, it needs a credit or debit card too.

Did you add the tax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back