Archived My first paycheck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BaristaBoy22

I wasn’t expecting to get a paycheck this past Friday, but my TL told me to check anyway, so I went to guest services and asked if I had one and one of my co workers looked and said he didn’t see anything under my name. So I just assumed I didn’t get a check. But, I just checked last night under work day and it states there is a paper check for me that was dated on this past Friday. Who do I need to contact in order to get it? I’m off work today and don’t wanna drive up there if it’s not there. Lol, I just wanna get my check but it seems like the guest service crew won’t know where it is

I would assume HR. They generally handle these things. And if you don't pick up your paycheck in the time allotted they generally mail it to the address they have on file for you. That's why I tell new TMs in training to ALWAYS make sure HR has your correct address.

Checks used to come in sorted by last name and all we did was make sure everyone on the report had a check and file by last name. Now checks come in sorted by first name and it depends on who does the sort and how. If John Smith wants to pick up his check it could be under either J or S.

Just call the store, ask for Service & Engagement, tell them you’re a TM who needs to make sure their check is still being held, have them check under both names to locate it.

Wait are stores on different pay schedules? I’m getting paid this Friday the 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back