Hiring My mom have accidents, change schedule before orientation?!

So my mom just have accident, and I need to take care for her in Sunday. I apply Target as Starbuck Barista and be accept to join team but I still not go to my orientation. Before I said I can work full time at Sunday and Saturday but now it change cause I need to take care my mom (before another can take care for her). Now I just can work 4 hour shift on Sunday (4PM-8PM) and 6 hour shift on Saturday (8AM - 3PM). That starbuck store open time is from 8AM to 8PM. And I still want to keep my job at Target.
So my schedule will like:
Mon : 4PM-8PM
Wed: same Mon
Friday : same Mon
Saturday: 8AM to 3PM
Sun: same Mon
About me, I still a high school student and Target will be my second job.

I don't know what to do cause I don't have my HR contact, I want to talk about my schedule before orientation cause if it not fit what they want so I will withdraw my application to don't waste my HR time.
I want to know how to contact with them and I need recommendation from you guys, I have some plans :
1/ That is I will withdraw my application before orientation without contact with HR. 2/ I go to orientation and talk about the change of my schedule with them later.
3/ Contact with them before orientation, talk about my schedule.

What you guys thought?
Then I want to know if I withdraw my application what will happens? Can I still apply in the same position in a years later?
And I know how to contact with my HR, too.

So my mom just have accident, and I need to take care for her in Sunday. I apply Target as Starbuck Barista and be accept to join team but I still not go to my orientation. Before I said I can work full time at Sunday and Saturday but now it change cause I need to take care my mom (before another can take care for her). Now I just can work 4 hour shift on Sunday (4PM-8PM) and 6 hour shift on Saturday (8AM - 3PM). That starbuck store open time is from 8AM to 8PM. And I still want to keep my job at Target.
About me, I still a high school student and Target will be my second job, I still have another job in another day. I have experience for Barista job almost 3 years.
About starbuck store I apply for, it's have very bad review over time and some customer complain that store closed too soon (They close at 6PM sometime even the businesses time said close at 8PM). That store don't have a lot of staff and look like they really need people cause nobody want to work (They post the job in Target official than more 30 days). So like I said I want to work here cause look like they need people for closing time, and I'm available for they closing time.

I don't know what to do cause I don't have my HR contact, I want to talk about my schedule before orientation cause if it not fit what they want so I will withdraw my application to don't waste my HR time.
I want to know how to contact with them and I need recommendation from you guys, I have some plans :
1/ That is I will withdraw my application before orientation without contact with HR. 2/ I go to orientation and talk about the change of my schedule with them later.

What you guys thought?
Then I want to know if I withdraw my application what will happens? Is that will affect my another chance in future to work at Target? Can I still apply in the same position in a years later?
And I want know how to contact with my HR, too.

About me, I still a high school student and Target will be my second job.

What you guys thought?
Then I want to know if I withdraw my application what will happens? Can I still apply in the same position in a years later?
And I know how to contact with my HR, too.
Just call the store in the morning and talk to hr. They'll let you know if that availability works or not. You would be rehireable if you decided you can't work there before orientation.

Call the store. If you can work until 8:30PM instead of 8PM those days, then you still have a chance, especially if they need closers. 8PM will not work.
Actually I can work to 9:30 or 10PM, but the store write they close at 8h so that why I think they just let me work to 8PM. Thanks for let me know!

Actually I can work to 9:30 or 10PM, but the store write they close at 8h so that why I think they just let me work to 8PM. Thanks for let me know!
Your Starbucks may close at 8 but it’s rare for a closer to actually leave at that time. Guests can purchase right up until close and then you have cleanup. While some of that can be done early you won’t be able to get everything done and clock out right at 8.

Back