My new STL is super attractive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He transferred to our store about another ago. Every single time I close with him I think he becomes more dreamy(I'm usually his TLOD on Wednesday nights). We do mutually flirt, but he does have a girlfriend. I know it's wrong, but how could I not be into someone with way more authority than me?!? What should I do?!?

stop-it.jpg

Grab that ass.

Most of my ETLs are hot.

It's true, statistics show the more attractive you are, the further you will climb up the corporate ladder. I'm also sure that statistics would show the more you sleep with your boss, the better chance you have of climbing said ladder as well.

In other words,
anonymousflowmember said:
GET. ON. THAT.

COME ON!!! PLEASE!!!

Its Target...they want attractive, naive people working for them. They don't want experienced hard work people anymore.

Out of all of the female ETLs, I ever had may 2-3 were young and attractive. But I couldn't stand them. Either all stab you in the back, drama-filled, or bubbly-airheads.

Seemingly attractive but dumb as a door knobs ....
We have one etl who still needs to count on his fingers,he can't talk in public unless he reads from his little notes!
Another one who doesn't know the difference between a country and a continent! She told me that since I speak european( yep @@...) i could help with new tm who came from a totally different country than mine ...
I am truly baffled how they even got their degrees ....( ok,first one went to school on a sport scholarship ...)

Out of all of the female ETLs, I ever had may 2-3 were young and attractive. But I couldn't stand them. Either all stab you in the back, drama-filled, or bubbly-airheads.

The bubbly airheads are fun though. They come in vomiting bullseyes and you get to watch their soul get crushed as reality sets in.

See: my ETL-GE. She's been in her role for over a year, but she hasn't moved on from the "adorable" stage yet. However, despite the fact that she's utterly useless the vast majority of the time, I'll admit she's a sight for sore eyes.

He transferred to our store about another ago. Every single time I close with him I think he becomes more dreamy(I'm usually his TLOD on Wednesday nights). We do mutually flirt, but he does have a girlfriend. I know it's wrong, but how could I not be into someone with way more authority than me?!? What should I do?!?

The advantage of him being the STL, is that he has the nicest office for escaping to.
In all seriousness though, I close with this ETL all the time, and you're stuck. You think you'll ever be less attractedf to him? You won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back