My stores GSA problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out other GSA is leaving my store that's 3 GSAs in the span of 1 month leaving. My question is, is that common and I should start to put my 2 weeks? Also a female co-worker I really like is also leaving and I want to ask her out, Im running out of time so should I just go for it and see what happens?

I'm cross trained in all front end positions. Food ave, carts, Guest service, cashier, self checkout, and even "part time" GSA when the GSAs is on break. Not one wants the GSA position cause of the horrible pay. My choice is made. I'm jumping ship along side 3 other more co-workers, I just wanna get out with this girl in my arms.

I'm cross trained in all front end positions. Food ave, carts, Guest service, cashier, self checkout, and even "part time" GSA when the GSAs is on break. Not one wants the GSA position cause of the horrible pay. My choice is made. I'm jumping ship along side 3 other more co-workers, I just wanna get out with this girl in my arms.

What's the worse that could happen?

Just. Ask her out. If you're already quitting then there isn't much that can happen besides she says no. Just don't be creepy while doing it. Beyond a Coworker she's also a person.

Go for it! If you ask, you have 2 possible outcomes: either she says yes or no. If she says yes, great! If she says no, you are right where you are now. So there's really only an upside here.

99% of all the relationships that started out at my workplaces have ended BADLY!!!

Say to her, "Hey, in case we don't see each other again, would you like to see each other again?"

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. - Archimedes

Wtf are you talking about? What does other gsas leaving have to do with you? What does this girl have to do with?
This is an awkward and pathetic post, and if you are this pathetic in real life, no vagina for you !
3 gsas leaving at the same time is pretty bad and considering my training and experience that could mean being forced in to a GSA position which no one wants. The girl was literally the only reason I stayed at that store or Target in general. I've seen your posts before and how you respond, let guess me you got fired from target and instead of taking it like a man you decided to bitch and complain in this forum at any chance you get to make yourself feel better. Dude do something better with your life, cause honestly your pretty fucking pathetic.

Say to her, "Hey, in case we don't see each other again, would you like to see each other again?"

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line. - Archimedes
I had the same idea, cause honestly I've seen how relationships go at the work place and I really don't want that. So since she's leaving I'll try to ask for a facebook request or some other social media link.

99% of all the relationships that started out at my workplaces have ended BADLY!!!
My original plan was to hook up and than I quit target. I understand 100% what your saying. I've been laying the ground work for months

Truly I thank you all for the advice. Wish me luck with the girl, I will need it. This was my first time visiting this website and it really enforces my idea that the best part of Target are the co-workers I have the pressure to work with. Thank you

3 gsas leaving at the same time is pretty bad and considering my training and experience that could mean being forced in to a GSA position which no one wants. The girl was literally the only reason I stayed at that store or Target in general. I've seen your posts before and how you respond, let guess me you got fired from target and instead of taking it like a man you decided to bitch and complain in this forum at any chance you get to make yourself feel better. Dude do something better with your life, cause honestly your pretty fucking pathetic.
Wait... so you're quitting because you don't want a promotion? Do you have another job?

Lol mmm k , hehe.
Truly I thank you all for the advice. Wish me luck with the girl, I will need it. This was my first time visiting this website and it really enforces my idea that the best part of Target are the co-workers I have the pressure to work with. Thank you
you are welcome.

Wait... so you're quitting because you don't want a promotion? Do you have another job?
GSA pay isn't great,so you basically being paid the same as a cashier for more work. If you were trying to make a career I could understand but my futures with the military not target

Yes, they can't force you but they sure as hell can pressure you. I've already gotten push back from my ETL, HR, and 3 LODS for not taking the position
Oh no, what will the store do without you being a GSA. They surely will have to shut down! Think of the children of people that work!The children!

GSA pay isn't great,so you basically being paid the same as a cashier for more work. If you were trying to make a career I could understand but my futures with the military not target
I get the impression you're young, so you'll probably just shrug off what I say here... but...

Regardless of what career you're aiming for, it never hurts to have one more example of a time when your leadership thought you could handle more responsibility, and you were eager and willing to take on that additional responsibility.

(Even if it doesn't work out for you long term.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back