Archived My theory on why Branch was replaced with Kronos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having worked with a number of commercial retailers, Target tries to hide store numbers aggressively. Most of the time you’re googling Target XXXX it shows up as Target at XXXX Random St address rather than the actual location, plus it’s not advertised on any hour signs or receipts. There isn’t even a breakdown list of stores, numbers, or locations on workbench so I actively have to do a little research if I’m trying to connect with someone for anything.
Actually you can go to any sale sign and viola the T### is right there. It use to be on the lower left corner now it is in the upper left corner. On top of that it does not help that if you type in a city and then the word target, that target store's link through the main website has four digits at the end of the link and you guess it , it is the store number.

Last edited:
Actually you can go to any sale sign and viola the T### is right there. It use to be on the lower left corner now it is in the upper left corner. On top of that it does not help that if you type in a city and then the word target, that target store's link through the main website has four digits at the end of the link and you guess it , it is the store number.
You can also see it on every receipt in the receipt number, and that one even handily links it to the store's name at the top of the receipt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back