Archived My Time Draws Near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't even been a full year, and with all of the changes, I'm slowly being driven over the edge. It started out fine, don't get me wrong, but with some events taking place at our store, it's high-stress and no leeway. My substitute TL came to me with concerns about my push speed, and... 5 flats, stacked taller than I am, spread out to almost make a full circle around the store... Yeah, I'm no superhuman, so of course I'm gonna struggle. She was nice about it, and we had a decent chat, with me being as respectful but brutally honest as I could be, and that was that. Pretty much told me "If you don't think you can do this, maybe you should look for something you can." I've had thoughts of leaving for a while, but never committed. There are a lot of personal issues I have with the place that influenced that, but I was doing so well to ignore them and try to move on. I don't know if I'll even get the chance to put in my two weeks, or if they'll just terminate me, but... It was an adventure. Albeit, not a very good one, but an adventure nonetheless. I suppose my only regrets would be that I didn't make too many friends, and I didn't talk to the cute girl in dec. home that much.

If you read through all of this, thank you. It means a lot that someone would stop and take a moment to hear me out. I hope you have a great rest of the day, and that your experience is much better than my own!

Bro just keep it up my store is hopeless with tms and they’re hanging on we’re high volume doing 83m+ sales last year. Your leadership is just getting pressured by the ETL and STL to get results for the truck team to unload more efficiently daily.

Bro just keep it up my store is hopeless with tms and they’re hanging on we’re high volume doing 83m+ sales last year. Your leadership is just getting pressured by the ETL and STL to get results for the truck team to unload more efficiently daily.
I hope it really is that simple... I just wish they'd cut my areas down so I don't go home with headaches every day.

Talk to the cute girl!! Take chances and have no regrets!!

For the work, I agree, that TL is being pressured from their ETL. They know what they are asking is too much, but they have to have these conversations. Target doesn't fire in this instance without documentation. Talk with that TL and ask for direction on how to improve and then give feedback to them on improvement you're seeing. It really helps you because that TL will likely believe what you say...unless you literally don't improve. It sounds a bit ass kissy, and it kinda is, but life at any workplace involves schmoozing someone. 😉

I hope you find something better Tarshit always sends away all the hard working people. If they fire you collect unemployment from that horrible company!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back