Archived My time Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am a Gstl I currently write the schedule weekly on max at my store we are extremely busy on weekend nights. So gstls close every weekend and gsas open. Will we still be able to adjust my time schedules or should I have everyone change availabilitys according before the switch.

Are they currently on set schedules and are their availabilities correct? If yes, then you shouldn't have to change anything. The first week you may have to make changes though if this is not the case, but you can write your own sets if needed in MyTime without HR.

How many gstl's do you have any why are you only closing on the weekend?

also, preplan your schedule on mondays and it'll be good to go on wednesday when it drops. I went from spending 8 hours writing a schedule to it taking about an hour. Thank god for the extra 7 hours i get on wednesdays to catch up on other crap!

We do over 500,000 every weekend My gsa can work evenings just the Etls in the building usally prefer a gstl to work them Gsa-A open gstl-A closes team B is off then the following weekend vice versa

Its sounds like even with mytime u can still make adjustments before it posts I just didnt know if mytime locked in the schedule with no adjustments. Allowed

We've been discouraged from making any changes, but you should be able to. Discuss with you ETL HR what the store's expectations are, because they may not want you to. You may not even need to because GSTLs and GSAs are among the workcenters deemed eligible for set schedules, so they may go that route as well.

Usually if ur closing the weekend ur off friday so its not that bad but does really suck sometimes

As GSA, I clopened a lot; closing because all the others were kids 'taking classes' & opening because they'd stayed out too late & would call me at 5am asking me to switch while they recouped from their hangover.

i would be fucking pissed if i was required to close every one of my weekends to work.
Welcome to my world. I close 5 nights a week -_- EVERY weekend. I haven't had a weekend (Fri-Sun) that I didn't close as GSA or SD since being promoted.

I'm just thankful for the hours, though.

That used to be my schedule before myTime. But now it's scheduling more fairly. Funny how that worked out.

But yeah, hours are hours, so I never said much, but everyone in the store would comment on how many nights I would be closing.

I noticed on a forum that you have to keep the my time times the same but you can shift around personal for those times for ex moving a guest service trained cashier to a mid swapping with a regular cashier to help with breaks and lunches anyone else do this?

We still make the schedule same as before. The mytime doesn't schedule my br, flow, instocks or even the receiver correctly.

@Backroom Dude my Etl Hr says we cant adjust times at all for 6 weeks backroom or no position

Yeah, they told us the same thing, dont touch for 3 weeks let the system do its thing to work the bugs out. First auto schedule popped up and the STL was like uh nope aint going to work, been changing it every week since then. The whole Monday preplan where you basically do the schedule and then double check it on Wednesday to me doesnt save me time at all. I would rather just sit down on Wednesday and just do the schedule how I want to begin with and be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back