myPOG - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be super cool if the menu had a link to a page in the app to teach/remind you what (1) 1-1-3.99 and the like means

I know it deals with where in the aisle it is but I can never remember how to decode it

Is what it's supposed to look like for all but 2 locations

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 9.04.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 9.04.37 PM.png
    124 KB · Views: 28
Is what it's supposed to look like for all but 2 locations
From first glance it seems like the aisle numbers and the more info use measurements hard coded for iPhone X and thats what causes weirdness on my 8 and presumably other models

From first glance it seems like the aisle numbers and the more info use measurements hard coded for iPhone X and thats what causes weirdness on my 8 and presumably other models
They're not. It's meant to dynamically do it based on phone

It would be super cool if the menu had a link to a page in the app to teach/remind you what (1) 1-1-3.99 and the like means

I know it deals with where in the aisle it is but I can never remember how to decode it
Does someone want to write this? Would be awesome for TBR wiki as well.

Weird. 055090076 image overlaps with blue dot.

Items with 4+ locations look fine for me it’s just items with 2 and 3 that look weird for some reason

The overlay is something that I am also looking to fix. It has to do with how the image is presented on the page. Again, in progress.

is there no name for that item?

It seems that their iPhone X must've cut the name off or something, as my iPhone 7 plus shows the name even though my target doesn't sell wine so it returns no planograms + no price

I can't quite figure out how to explain the (1), but I know it comes into play with longer rows, like the cross-rows on the ends of domestics.
Then Section 1, shelf 1,position 3.99.

Yeah, it seems the X cuts off the item name. It shows up on my 12.9” iPad, but it cuts off the ‘More Info’ link. But it’s on a iPadi most likely wouldn’t use this app on it.
B643C71C-B46A-4C4F-B296-5C06456F41C6.png

Yeah, it seems the X cuts off the item name. It shows up on my 12.9” iPad, but it cuts off the ‘More Info’ link. But it’s on a iPadi most likely wouldn’t use this app on it.
That is real odd that it's cut off. I'll have to take another look, as the emulator shows it perfectly.

The more info thing is something that on some devices might need to be scrolled to on smaller devices, but 6+/7+/8+ and X should show it perfectly.

That is real odd that it's cut off. I'll have to take another look, as the emulator shows it perfectly.

The more info thing is something that on some devices might need to be scrolled to on smaller devices, but 6+/7+/8+ and X should show it perfectly.
You could fit everything on every device by making the pic smaller and allowing tap to enlarge/zoom

Item description showing up now. Recent Items tab seems to be working ok, too.
AE8C5264-EB89-47BC-B720-AC38B754B941.png

Stop complaining, please. @tmap98 has done something that spot did not think of. I do understand folks who do not agree on using app on their personal phones. Give @tmap98 credit for creating the app:)
It helps everyone who wants to use it.:)
Thanks @tmap98!
I want to be clear my suggestions were just that— suggestions of minor things, and I want to be EXTRA clear that I love the app and the fact you made it is awesome!

Thanks everyone.

Found and squashed the issue making the locations center oddly. Should be updated in the next release.

Not sure if the Giftcard/Cartwheel can be added. I have an idea of it, but it's not clean and will likely increase processing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back