myPOG - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone.

Found and squashed the issue making the locations center oddly. Should be updated in the next release.

Not sure if the Giftcard/Cartwheel can be added. I have an idea of it, but it's not clean and will likely increase processing time.
What if it had a button to load it so as to not slow down those who don’t need it.

Yeah the major pitfall for the speed of the mydevice, which just keeps getting slower, is they keep adding things that increase loading time by "just a little bit". It becomes quite noticeable when you stack it all together. Keep it simple

2.0.7 Pushed to relative app stores tonight.
*Fixes the locations seemingly random placement
*Proper 'no image' image if there isn't one
*Slight adjustment on the TXXXX label placement
*Removed 'more details' popup alert for a better looking modal
*Added department and division for the items
*Blue dot under images should hopefully not get placed on top of the images
*Ideally the gray behind the store menu should extend all the way up now

Can it pull the current "deals" from t.com? That would let us see if an item is included in a category coupon, which isn't even possible in myWork currently.

I feel like that would be info that Spot wouldn't really want shared, imagine having one of those funko collectors trying to rummage around the BR because they looked in that app. Plus it can't pull, so you'd need a myDevice anyway.
Yeah , I get it . I’m just tired to hear the team members call for the backroom, especially when they do have a my device and they still ask if it has location in the back. I’m like , are you that stupid ? If it says no stockroom location for you , it would be the same for me. They expect me to pull it from my a&& or something.

Thanks @tmap98 for all the hard work.

I agree, keep the app as simple as possible. If you want to know if an item is a Cartwheel deal, switch over to the Target app. As to items eligible for a gift card, Spot's own apps on the myDevice don't even easily tell us that (and that would really help when posting the gift card 11x 11 signing), so I don't know how you would get access to that information for myPog. Finally, we don't need another way guests can confront us with how many of an item we have instock.

Keep improving the UI but don't over think it (or, over work yourself Tmap98).

MyPog is, and should be, an app thst TMs can voluntarily use to help them accurately push product to tied locations on the sales floor because no store has enough myDevices for every TM who needs them. No more, no less.

Thanks @tmap98 for all the hard work.

I agree, keep the app as simple as possible. If you want to know if an item is a Cartwheel deal, switch over to the Target app. As to items eligible for a gift card, Spot's own apps on the myDevice don't even easily tell us that (and that would really help when posting the gift card 11x 11 signing), so I don't know how you would get access to that information for myPog. Finally, we don't need another way guests can confront us with how many of an item we have instock.

Keep improving the UI but don't over think it (or, over work yourself Tmap98).

MyPog is, and should be, an app thst TMs can voluntarily use to help them accurately push product to tied locations on the sales floor because no store has enough myDevices for every TM who needs them. No more, no less.
The normal app does show giftcard offers, it shows as a "deal" on the item.

I am not going to be implementing anything else at the moment. I don't believe the way I could attempt to fetch current promotions wouldn't work exactly the way I intended. And to go along with what others have said, I'm going to keep the app simplistic. I feel it has achieved that task and there really isn't anything else I feel I should add. With the addition of the open directly in the target app TMs should be able to retrieve any other information they should ever need.

At this point I think the app is essentially done. Really only stability updates are the only other things that might eventually release. Thanks to everyone for testing and your feedback. It has been extremely helping throughout this development cycle.

I am not going to be implementing anything else at the moment. I don't believe the way I could attempt to fetch current promotions wouldn't work exactly the way I intended. And to go along with what others have said, I'm going to keep the app simplistic. I feel it has achieved that task and there really isn't anything else I feel I should add. With the addition of the open directly in the target app TMs should be able to retrieve any other information they should ever need.

At this point I think the app is essentially done. Really only stability updates are the only other things that might eventually release. Thanks to everyone for testing and your feedback. It has been extremely helping throughout this development cycle.
Nice. Very well done app.

The 2.0.7 build has been pushed to apple as an official update. Those on the test build might experience an issue with the app while the app is in review.
The only thing I saw was the location off centered.

I also noticed it didn’t give me locations on this item. The item has not been tied 24hrs recently, but I’m assuming it’s a Target end problem.
593BCE56-C4FC-430D-ABC2-AD80AB325F3D.png
F5A6C877-F198-4A21-848E-9FBE951287FF.jpeg

I also noticed it didn’t give me locations on this item. The item has not been tied 24hrs recently, but I’m assuming it’s a Target end problem.
I've run into this more often than not, but I just started using the app a few days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
holy fuck it works better than I ever imagined...the only thing I'll ever need a mydevice for again is sign/label printing and pulling an item for a guest...which is amazing...I already utilize target.com to find general aisles for certain things but this is a god send...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back