myStore - For the myDeviceless TM

i often use this app one handed. is there any way to bring the search bar to the bottom UI bar? and maybe a “search” button too.

maybe i need a smaller phone lol
I was going to redesign the app which includes a lowering all the touchable content to the bottom part of the screen as seen here
1595377394059.png
(Tasks are just an example, I don't have access to that) I wanted to use their new redsky aggregations but they don't have support for DPCI, so when Target gets rid of DPCIs I will work on this. I'm guessing that will be when myDay finally replaces myWork?

Anyways if you're on Android I suggest Reachability Cursor.

Lol Target hitting themselves rn seeing Google abandoning Kotlin. (Not exactly though cause Kotlin is still used for the platform specific code.)

Hey, Awesome app, thanks for developing it!

I started having some issues with the backroom location barcode not working. Perhaps it has something to do with the recent iOS update?

unknown-9.png

I want to change the barcodes to pop up from bottom and take less room instead of a whole page, but now I noticed that both TM barcode and Ship barcode will be on screen at the same time. Does anyone use the ship barcode on the home screen and/or wouldn't mind it being a button as well?

Did the font change in the latest update (iOS)? The old one was more readable for me
You talking about iOS 14, or the update as in myStore's update? If iOS 14 than maybe its messing with the way Flutter works? I don't see any issues on it though on their repository.

You talking about iOS 14, or the update as in myStore's update? If iOS 14 than maybe its messing with the way Flutter works? I don't see any issues on it though on their repository.
Don’t remember when it started. Any way to just have myStore use default system font (San Francisco on iOS)?

any chance of being able to add an iOS 14 widget with TM number for easy access to clock in, etc?
Keep an eye on this: Explore home widgets for iOS 14 · Issue #60026 · flutter/flutter - https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/60026

My answer to a lot of these feature requests for iOS is going to be the same. Apple is pretty selfish in terms of developing for their platforms. You have to own their products to develop for them. I am grateful that there thankfully are some free tools that allow me to bring myStore to iOS at all.

That being said every release of myStore has not been tested on iOS and I'm surprised nothing catastrophic has happened. 😂

Does the Zebra not scan it? Whats the problem.
My location barcodes have an L at the beginning. I don't think they did a few months ago, but now it doesn't work and there's no way to get rid of the L. Was it always there?

My location barcodes have an L at the beginning. I don't think they did a few months ago, but now it doesn't work and there's no way to get rid of the L. Was it always there?
7E5F79D9-60B3-4FE5-B4FE-BE87F614B603.jpeg
It was always there. The L is needed for location barcodes, at least in MyWork.

Back