Archived Need all the seasonal events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
This is so I can create a wiki template for all the seasonal ...seasons! Can someone list everything chronologically, starting in January and going through December?

This is pretty universal for all stores, right? It's not like some stores have different seasonal sets.

January:
Feb:
March:
April: Easter
May: The Great Save, Patio and Grill (I don't know the official name for this)
June: Patio and Grill continued
July: Back to School, Back to College
August:
September:
October: Halloween
November:
December: Trim a Tree

Please correct me if any of these are wrongly named or dated! Thanks for your input

The Great Save is where we go Costco style and have pallets of bulk-sized product on the floor. It promotes larger retail packages (that we only carry for this event) of national brands.

January:The Great Save (Valentines - Mini Seasonal)
Feb:Early Lawn and Garden Set (Value - Mini Seasonal)
March: Lawn and Garden
April: Lawn and Garden (Easter - Mini Seasonal)
May: Lawn and Garden (Summer Set - Mini Seasonal)
June: Lawn and Garden
July: Back to School (Back to College - Mini Seasonal)
August: Back To School
September: Halloween, Early Christmas Set (Halloween - Mini Seasonal)
November:Trim A Tree Set (Christmas - Mini Seasonal)

Whattttt how is lawn and garden set in february?

That sounds about right except for the plastic event after Christmas.
Everyone has got it covered.
Gtc to all!

January:The Great Save (Valentines - Mini Seasonal)
Feb:Early Lawn and Garden Set (Value - Mini Seasonal)
March: Lawn and Garden
April: Lawn and Garden (Easter - Mini Seasonal)
May: Lawn and Garden (Summer Set - Mini Seasonal)
June: Lawn and Garden
July: Back to School (Back to College - Mini Seasonal)
August: Back To School
September: Halloween, Early Christmas Set (Halloween - Mini Seasonal)
November:Trim A Tree Set (Christmas - Mini Seasonal)

I thought mini went Compare and Save a few times? Maybe I'm wrong

You're right, I just cant remember exactly which times it does. But about 4 times it goes to value..... I just don't know when....

After Valentines just before Easter, After Easter just before Summer and After Back to college just before Halloween. Most of the time they only are 3 week sets

Home storage or great save was in the middle of resets. This year was weird on great save dropped real fast at my store. It had disappeared after 30 percent markdown.
My store is broken & still recovering....

I wonder those Target that not considered as "college stores" have compare and save instead of Back to College.

I wonder those Target that not considered as "college stores" have compare and save instead of Back to College.

Back to College is still present in non-college stores. All that chintzy dorm room furniture/lamps/appliances/xl-twin bed sets are emphasized for BTC and some are special items that are NCF.

Is Global Bazaar the only discontinued seasonal event or have there been more in the past?

Is Global Bazaar the only discontinued seasonal event or have there been more in the past?

It had lasted 2 years. I love gb. Nothing else comes to mind, except the size of area was reduced every year since then. The non selling duds are gone. But, the good stuff keep coming back. I love clearance after the season is over.

I'm so glad we didn't have Global Bazaar this year. I know a lot of people love it, but omg, not me! That was a pain to stock with more styrofoam and plastic than Christmas at its worst!

Back to College is still present in non-college stores. All that chintzy dorm room furniture/lamps/appliances/xl-twin bed sets are emphasized for BTC and some are special items that are NCF.

Oh, I know that BTC is still present in non-college stores (for example, home storage and domestics). I meant I don't think its present in mini-seasonal. At least it hasn't been in the past.

Oh, I know that BTC is still present in non-college stores (for example, home storage and domestics). I meant I don't think its present in mini-seasonal. At least it hasn't been in the past.

They did do btc with those big giant bins on short 4 ft endcaps. With friges, microwave, & storage stuff. I am a p-fresh store aka former greatland.

January: Christmas clearance & home storage/great save
February: patio early set & valentines
March: patio set & Easter
April: patio set & spring set cleaning supplies
May: patio set & summer set
June: patio clearance & btc/bts
July: bts & summer clearance
August: bts & btc big time
September: btc clearance/home storage/great save/halloween
October: Halloween & early Christmas set/home storage
November: Halloween clearance/trim a tree full set
December: trim a tree/home storage in last 2 weeks
I did try wiki & unable to do it on my itouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back