Archived Need answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I had my interview last Wednesday. Was supposed to get a email after taking my drug test and background check. How long does it usually take for all this to come back and get and email?

It took like a week and a half to get back. They certainly didn’t seem in a hurry. Inbound isn’t too bad, you stay busy but don’t have back breaking work.

Yeah I finally got the call back. They hired me in full time. I hope it works out. I hear a lot of bad things.

latest

Yeah I finally got the call back. They hired me in full time. I hope it works out. I hear a lot of bad things.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. In other words, don't pay attention to the bad things you hear because those who complain drown out everyone else.

Find out for yourself.

Basically I’m just going to try to to stay busy and do my job. That’s all I can do

"Recognization to Tkm1123 for doing their job!"

That's all you're gonna get, friend.

I’m cool with that. I’m not looking for any hand outs or any special treatment. Just want to work and go home.

Work is hard. But you get accustomed to it. Get yourself some specialty functions to get some days out of the physical work. When I worked here, and I was inbound, I got trained as a clerical, and became a trainer. I spent probably 1 day a month in ART, 2-3 days a month on the dock, and then the rest was in the clerical office, or problem area doing random research stuff. Easiest $22/hr I've ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back