Archived New activewear

Status
Not open for further replies.

colormestressed

Don’t talk to me
Does anyone know if we’re geting new activewear? Ever since I started working at my target (about 7 months ago) I’ve heard talks about replacing C9. Here recently they’ve said it’s going on clearance soon but it hasn’t happened yet. Also, if it is going away will a different brand be added to our wellness discount? TIA!

Heard the contract with Champion was up this year and not being renewed. Umbro seems to be getting a bigger floor space but I hope that is not C9 replacement as it is a different active group. C9 has some good active workout gear. Sadly the shorts I liked disappeared a while ago but Champion own website had something very close and seemed better quality (bit little more money)

We got JoyLab last year. Athleisure. As for straight up athletics we did lose the name C9 at the end of this year. Expect same products with new name.

Mpg sport. We started getting product in September. I think it's a little pricey. I have no idea if this is replacing c9, but this brand was new to my store.

I've heard they're doing away with the men's mpg & all c9. The rumor was they were expanding the Umbro selection. Personally i don't like that everything Umbro has it wrote in big letters & Joy Lab is too flashy and seems to be for those who just want cute workout clothes to run errands in.

Last edited:
Started receiving the new brand today. Carton had a date of 3/1

That new brand you got is the sleepwear or intimates though. Stars Above, Colsie, and Auden all launch as new brands the first week of March. Active won't have anything new coming in until the end of the year or early 2020 when C9's contract is done.

Personally i don't like that everything Umbro has it wrote in big letters & Joy Lab is too flashy like for those who just want workout clothes to run errands in.
I’m not a fan of umbro or joylab either. I like to just lounge around in yoga pants all day but still be halfway presentable if I need to go to the store🤣
That new brand you got is the sleepwear or intimates though. Stars Above, Colsie, and Auden all launch as new brands the first week of March. Active won't have anything new coming in until the end of the year or early 2020 when C9's contract is done.
Saw some pants from Stars Above yesterday. To be honest I’m not impressed. They looked cheap and not something I would see/buy at Target. Looked like Walmart clothes to me🤦🏼‍♀️ Reallyyy hoping it was just that pair of pants and not the whole line

I may have to revise my recommendations to guests then. I steer them away from Joy Lab and towards C9 because it looks like it would work against the body when it comes to things like running, hiking, biking, or serious sweat gym time.

I may have to revise my recommendations to guests then. I steer them away from Joy Lab and towards C9 because it looks like it would work against the body when it comes to things like running, hiking, biking, or serious sweat gym time.
That’s not what joylab is for though. C9 is for hard workouts. JoyLab is like I’m gonna go for a quick jog then make a target run.

“Athleasure”

The workout clothing should be comfortable for your skin. If you are not feeling comfortable in your active wear, it is nearly impossible to get any benefits from your hard work. I am extremely happy that have purchased high quality Carbon38 Workout Clothes and I must say that these are not clingy or see through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back