Archived New Amazing Guest Survey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone read any of the new guest survey questions? They get very particular. One of them pertaining to Pharmacy even asks about in-stocks for OTC medicines (as if they control that:huh:). I am so sick of this new "Amazing" and "Moment" BS I could puke. Do they want us to cuddle afterwards now :spiteful:?

Yup.... Tina can shove all this amazing moments bull**** up her ****.

I really don't mind my job. But Target's vernacular makes me want to put an AMAZING gun to my head and spray some vibe moments all over the wall. Would it be so hard to just ask your employees to provide good guest service? Maybe pay them a little bit more so they're not ****ing miserable whenever they clock in to work and they would...

I'm really curious about the questions, can someone share?

My store has put so very little emphasis on the guest survey since the results have been available again. All anyone cares about is red cards and sales.

How do we view the guest comments? Those were the highlight of my week, and it seems now they're gone.

I can view call center comments but there's like, 2 a week. I want my survey comments!

How do we view the guest comments? Those were the highlight of my week, and it seems now they're gone.

I can view call center comments but there's like, 2 a week. I want my survey comments!

I don't think you want to see them anymore. I think that's why spot took them out, they don't want store leadership to break out of their fantasy land and realize what people REALLY think.

I don't think you want to see them anymore. I think that's why spot took them out, they don't want store leadership to break out of their fantasy land and realize what people REALLY think.

I was wondering what happened to those myself.

It is possible to view them by having a friend use a receipt to get into the online survey, or pay cash w/o using your tm number and obtain one that cannot be traced to you. There are other ways, too, like having a very honest TL tell you...Apparel is getting hammered by the survey at my store, and I think it is directly related to the fact that we do 25k business in Apparel on average each weekend day, with one person scheduled during the day and two to close. Also the fitting room lady is such a rude person to most of the guests. She either won't even acknowledge them, be bossy, roll her eyes, or even refer to them as "idiots" and "nimrods" in front of other guests after they walk away. She also throws things and refuses to zip zippers or button buttons. I hear we will all be getting more work at the FR due to the scores, so we need to turn up the "vibe" and get sizes, talk to the guests while they are changing, and do this while we have to answer the phone. The rooms are full most of the time, even on week days. All because of horrible scheduling and letting a poor performer (for 5 years now) be the only contact a guest usually has in apparel...sorry for the rant, but it is ridiculous. we all have complained to our ETL, TL, HR, anyone who will listen, and she was put on a corrective action once...by a TL from another department...:angry:

I wish this new survey would show up in MyPerformance already. We can view the actual scores in Store Reports, but the breakdown we used to see for electronics still isn't showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back