New and learning

Thanks! A lot to learn, but everyone is really helpful. Any advice on how not to be an obnoxious newb?

Thanks! A lot to learn, but everyone is really helpful. Any advice on how not to be an obnoxious newb?

Read through the Flexible Fulfillment megathread. A lot of it won't make sense to you yet, but you'll learn a bunch about your new position. Ask questions both here and in your store. We're here to help. In fulfillment especially we'd rather you ask so we can teach you instead of you not asking and we have to fix your mistakes or you tank our metrics.

P.S. If that is your real name, please change it.

Read through the Flexible Fulfillment megathread. A lot of it won't make sense to you yet, but you'll learn a bunch about your new position. Ask questions both here and in your store. We're here to help. In fulfillment especially we'd rather you ask so we can teach you instead of you not asking and we have to fix your mistakes or you tank our metrics.

P.S. If that is your real name, please change it.

It's not my real name, not even close. But everyone seems to assume that. 😂 If I get a few more comments, maybe I will, just to help others not worry about me. 😂

Thanks for the advice! A reading I will go!

Just started recently in fulfillment. Everyone at the store seems really nice. I got lucky with a good store!
I have a masters in self fulfillment and a minor in helping anyone else. I joke. I kid. We try to keep the coffee from getting more bitter than us. We swear! Like. Alot! Welcome the f#$@ aboard!

No offense!

Definitely don’t piss off anyone.

I'm friendly and nice. I hate asking so many questions, I feel like a nuisance. But everyone seems friendly and happy to help. I'm just trying to find ways to improve my learning curve as much as possible while being independent.

I'm friendly and nice. I hate asking so many questions, I feel like a nuisance. But everyone seems friendly and happy to help. I'm just trying to find ways to improve my learning curve as much as possible while being independent.

Well, you're in fulfillment. We're lucky to have quite a few people here who are extremely knowledgeable about it. Feel free to ask anything you have questions about in our thread.

Keep in mind - Answering a question is MUCH easier than fixing a mistake.
‘Believe me, I wish the new presentation tm asked where to start if they were unsure before they set the whole aisle backwards ! - a whole shift lost - had to be re-done from scratch.

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Back