Archived New Display Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

NXT

Knowledge TL
Just wondering how does everyone feel about the new display process that has displays come in off the truck as class 94 and no longer on the supply pallets?

I like this change but I feel like it will cause a few more issues since it wil, be hard to track if a display that was zeroed out will come in and when it could

Just be aware your In-Stocks team needs to know cause they will get Rigs for the displays and fixtures.. Ran into it today.. And possibly sales floor so they know what to do with them in case they drop in a CAF pull.. I think it could work out just fine, but I was confused since no one told me..

When I got the Rig, price was $.01 and the description was kinda weird so I pulled it to verify what it was then backstocked it after talking with our Signing Ninja.. It was for a revision next week. But we will need to verify we have it cause they should have an on hand count so when Pog goes to set they actually have the fixture/display. And to zero it out so it can be sent to us, if we don't have it.

What I learned today..

Just be aware your In-Stocks team needs to know cause they will get Rigs for the displays and fixtures.. Ran into it today.. And possibly sales floor so they know what to do with them in case they drop in a CAF pull.. I think it could work out just fine, but I was confused since no one told me..

When I got the Rig, price was $.01 and the description was kinda weird so I pulled it to verify what it was then backstocked it after talking with our Signing Ninja.. It was for a revision next week. But we will need to verify we have it cause they should have an on hand count so when Pog goes to set they actually have the fixture/display. And to zero it out so it can be sent to us, if we don't have it.

What I learned today..
So do i need to backstock them? Or can i keep holding them in my space unlocated?

Is there a redwire i can reference about this?

So do i need to backstock them? Or can i keep holding them in my space unlocated?

There is a Redwire notice about it. Displays are supposed to be backstocked now so they pull with the revision/POG batch.

All displays will be treated this way beginning with the electronics transition the week of May 22.

There is a Redwire notice about it. Displays are supposed to be backstocked now so they pull with the revision/POG batch.

All displays will be treated this way beginning with the electronics transition the week of May 22.
Great. Guess i can make a location label for my bottom shelf. No way are they backstocking them elsewhere.

@signingminion They will be backstocked as product and come with the POG fill batches.. So no they shouldn't be just in your area. They are coming in as product off the truck, not a separate pallet of fixtures or displays.

ElectronicsTM has it right from what I was told.. I was told nothing and pulled it just cause the price and description were weird so in case it was a pricing error and real product. But nope it was a fixture so it got sent to backstock cause it was correct. No one had told me anything, I have been off a few days so I might have missed a few huddles where it could have been mentioned, doubt that though.

The Redwire has the details, more than I needed beyond - Yes In-Stocks could get Rigs for these things and needs to confirm on hand counts and zero out what isn't there so they will hopefully come in on the truck soon.

One downside I see to this is that you will have to pull the batches before you set to find the fixtures to actually set the POGs now.

Oh boy. I had a guest call the store with the DPCI for a display microwave. I pulled it up in item search and saw that it was a display, and the guest was expecting to pay .01 for a fully functioning microwave. I pulled the working model instead, and explained the situation to guest services. I hope that dumb bitch came in, penny in hand, only to be met with thunderous laughter from the LOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back