Archived New ETL getting ready for the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Canadian Member
Hey BreakRoom.

Excited to say i just got hired as an ETL and im looking to have a pretty awesome start so i thought i would ask for any pieces of information you would have liked to know if you were in my shoes.

Been lurking around the forums since my first interview and you guys have helped already with some information.

So just for that, thank you :)

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Hey BreakRoom.

Excited to say i just got hired as an ETL and im looking to have a pretty awesome start so i thought i would ask for any pieces of information you would have liked to know if you were in my shoes.

How much retail and leadership experience did you have before coming to Target?

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

@Pharmtechno - Yup, excited to be joining Target Canada. I noticed that there is a Target Canada sub-forum but since this was more of an ETL question, i thought i would ask here.

@Backroom81 - Before joining Target i had about 5 years of Leadership experience, and just over a year of Retail experience. Is this something that you found to be a big factor?

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

@pharmtechno - Yup, excited to be joining the Target Canada team! I know there is a Target Canada Sub-Forum but since this was more of an ETL question i thought i would ask here.

@Backroom81 - Leadership experience i have about 5 years, and retail just over a year. Did you find this to be a big factor when you joined Target?

Thank you all for the warm Welcome!

Yup, representing Target Canada here. I know there is the Subsection, but since this was more of a ETL question i thought i would ask.

I've had about 5 years of Leadership Experience and maybe just 1 of retail. Did you find this to be a big issue when you got your job?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back