Archived new flow team member here, few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i finished my first day of orientation at Target and then the very next day wasn't really training..they had us take and pass 3 tests, fill out more papers and showed us how to operate the wave,power jack, and use the ladder lol...after giving all three of those a try they then told us as "flow team members" we were most likely never going to be using the machinery...we were told if we wanted to one day do back room team member then we would need those heavy machinery tools and equipment skills...so basically whats the difference between back room team member, and flow team member?(I'm a flow team member) and what's the normal shift like for a flow team member at target...? (i start at 4:30 a.m. on friday)

Greetings and salutations drztunez.
For a 4:00 store there are folks who get off at 8:00 and the rest who get off around 11:30 or so.
Usually only on truck days.

gracias for the welcoming..yea my first full week i get off at 8.. can someone kind of explain a normal 4-8 days work for a flow team member? any input is appreciated

Let's see ...
Throw boxes from the truck onto conveyer, take boxes off conveyer and put onto pallet, take pallet out to right section, throw boxes into right aisle, open box and put product in the right place on the shelf, put cardboard into cage, repeat, over and over and over and over.
Hopefully not all by yourself.

Sweet! There's already a reference to the thread I made. Yeah well flow is basically a glorified name for stocking shelves. Fun though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back