Archived new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't a cashier training video.
You will have to learn it the same way the rest of us did.
Watching over the shoulder of some poor cashier who found out five minutes before you got there that they would have to train you, for about an hour, then get thrown to the wolves.

On that note.

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Last edited:
Also, by doing that, you would be working off the clock which, you being under 90-day of employment, could lead to a corrective action or immediate termination. Target has to pay you for training you. Take the money and run.

That being said, I do like your enthusiasm and admire your eagerness to learn how to do your job correctly. Welcome to TBR, I'm sure you'll like it here.

No video. You'll be assigned a trainer who will go over the training. After that they'll put you on a register, hopefully it won't be a busy time. If you have a problem you can put on your light to get someone over to help you. Sometimes you'll be partnered with a more experienced cashier next to you and you can ask them for assistance.

Thanks everyone i worked a full 5 hour shift yesterday and it was hectic but yes I'm catching on!Im nervous because i can't remember how to print a speed pass,do u all know??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back