Archived New Hire, think i missed call for orientation date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hired on the spot during my interview this past monday for seasonal hardlines with orientation date to be determined. I filled out my tax form online that night. I missed a call from the store the next day. I tried returning the call just a few minutes later and was told HR had left for the day. The person i spoke with made a note for them to call me back. When i got home i realized i was given a conctact name for HR i called back the next morning and asked for that person and was told they couldnt answer my call at this time and they took down another note for HR to call me back. Still haven't heard back .-. Are they reconsidering me for not answering their initial call? How much longer should I wait for them to call again? I obviously dont wanna keep harassing them with calls lol unless thats what i should be doing?

ASANTS HR at the store I work at is really rude to us if we send them any call (including current TMs with questions), so we just take messages instead of asking anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️

Well it will vary from Stores, but hopefully your HR is helpful. Try reaching them during their hours, when calling, just ask for HR, it's probably a Fitting Room operator answering the phone at some stores. From my last store and the current one I'm at, they're usually there from 7/8 A.M. - 3/4 P.M. M-F. Good Luck.

With my store it's been non stop new hires calling but it's to be expected since they're hiring like crazy right now. I would call back or even stop in and ask just so that you dont miss it. Thing is they usually leave messages and know people arent always around to answer phone calls so just call again or go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back