Archived New Hire

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullwinkle72

Ermahgerd Terghet
Had orientation on Monday had first shift on Tuesday and I couldn’t clock in or do anything yet how long does it take to input new hire info. I had to fill out time sheets let’s hope on Friday they have it together id like to get the online stuff like direct deposit and W-2s completed.

It takes time. You don't complete a W2 online, so dont worry about that. You will need to fill out a W9 though. Direct deposit takes about two pay cycles to kick in, thats 1 month. Just have patience. You will be able to use the time clock in a few days. Be patient, dont be like @Kartman

Had orientation on Monday had first shift on Tuesday and I couldn’t clock in or do anything yet how long does it take to input new hire info. I had to fill out time sheets let’s hope on Friday they have it together id like to get the online stuff like direct deposit and W-2s completed.

You should be able to clock in your next shift. You can't input someone into the schedule until the next business day from their hire date. Come in maybe 15 minutes before your next shift to set up DD and W4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back