Archived New-ish to Target and TheBreakRoom

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMeT

Fulfillment Expert
Hi everyone. I'm an old-timer, in a way, having worked at Target back in 1999/2000, before all this modernization. Back then we just used a walkie and an LRT and had phones on a wall in each department to answer lines. I left back then due to harassment issues with a TL.

I've been in retail ever since, both big box and small business, and decided to apply for Target again. My orientation was July 19, so I've been there almost a month now (if we're going from orientation date?) in SFS. I enjoy it for the most part. I've got the packing down pat, pulling is getting better (in hardlines anyway, softlines still trips me up from time to time, but I've noticed it can be like that for any team member who pulls, new or not). I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts, complaints and general conversations here, and thought I'd finally start interacting.

Thank you for your time!

Hi everyone. I'm an old-timer, in a way, having worked at Target back in 1999/2000, before all this modernization. Back then we just used a walkie and an LRT and had phones on a wall in each department to answer lines.

SAME.

Left for school, came back, left, came back, left, came back.... currently very recently back and finding the modernization situation fascinating... would love to hear your opinion on it so far if you have one

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back