New line for inbound

Hello does anyone happen to have the part number for ordering a whole new segment of the line rollers (the ones that go into the truck) we are trying to get a new one but our SD can’t find the number to order one

Good luck! I've been trying to get a new for almost 2 years! Keep being told you can order replacement parts....ok then freakin' order them!

It's been about a decade since I talked to my ETL-log to pull the trigger on a new piece of line but back then they were listed as 'Nestaflex' with various features. I have no idea if they're even listed on GoCart. If they're there, just be cautious since there's several varieties between widths, lengths, fins (which I had to remove from our new piece) and motorized.

As others have said, a length of this stuff is very expensive so the request will go straight to your DSD so I wouldn't order this just on a whim

PMBP has to submit a MACU for new lines. They are not orderable by the store. HQ then has to approve of it. This happened to my store 2 years ago.

I had a new etl accidently send out our entire line except the corner because he thought they just sent them with the truck. We were told they would semd it back in a truck within the week bjt we only got i think one or two pieces back. We had to use our old broken amd disgusting back up line we had that didnt make it to the back of the truck for nearly 2 years before they let us get some more.

Back