• Thread starter PlanoDude
  • Start date
  • Replies 18
  • Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PlanoDude

My STL informed us during today's huddle of our new mission statement, which is now apparently called a purpose statement, which pretty much translates to give the guest what they want, when they want it, how they want it. I cant find it on Target's site yet, so i don't know if its officially been changed yet or what.

What's everyone's thoughts on the new purpose statement?

Well then that should replace the need for so many managers in each building just need 2 and 2 key carriers ..no need to have any guest complaints if we give it all away as we already do, this company is sinking and its like throwing everything overboard to stay afloat ,grab your life raft and hang on ....

In stores or online, we work hard to ensure your Target shopping trip is always enjoyable and exciting. How do we do it? Friendly service from team members ready to assist with your list, fully stocked shelves and a speedy checkout process—and that’s just the start. Shop with us and see for yourself.

https://corporate.target.com/about/mission-values

----

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

:deep breath:

AH HAA HAA HAA HAA

#payroll

In stores or online, we work hard to ensure your Target shopping trip is always enjoyable and exciting. How do we do it? Friendly service from team members ready to assist with your list, fully stocked shelves and a speedy checkout process—and that’s just the start. Shop with us and see for yourself.

https://corporate.target.com/about/mission-values

----

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

:deep breath:

AH HAA HAA HAA HAA

#payroll
That is as outdated as the picture. The headers are all old style... from at least 2008.

Sounds like we are going to focus on sales and service instead of process and team. Like a retailer is supposed to! Anyone that has worked for any other retailers should recognize this.
What about red cards? Also, the tm stories are from 2014.

Last edited:
frabz-Stifler-Approved-9140ce.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back