Archived New Price Accuracy Team Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was my first day training for price change and I'll I little lost.
Does anyone know what's the schedule for scanning end caps? or where to find this information?

Are you talking about clearance end caps? If so, I generally scan them when the workload comes in that day (or if you're working ahead) and the items listed do not give you the exact location. When doing softlinks, so practically anything clothing, you generally have to scan through all the clearance. The zoners at my store will usually put the clearance items that aren't marked with the rest of the clearance hoping that a guest will buy it anyways or one of us will catch it and put a sticker on it. On the hardlines side, you will have items that might pop up under maybe electronics or housewares or etc. instead of saying the actual location like section E14 (3-4-5). If the item needing marked down is not given a location, that's when you go to the clearance end caps and start scanning products or looking for it if a picture is provided.

Thanks for helping clear up some of my confusion but I'm still a little confused:confused: from what they where telling me they have a schedule for each day of the week of the clearance endcaps they scan? For example she said Mondays they scan electronics clearance endcaps but I can't remember the rest (my brain was getting way too much information for 4am)

Certain Divisions, and the endcaps that go with them, go on certain days. I believe it varies ever so slightly depending on what region you're in as to what the exact daily schedule is, it used to anyway.

It won't take you long to catch on. If you look at your workload and Entertainment and Electronics are in there, you scan those endcaps that day. If you see Stationary, you scan those endcaps, and so on.

Be patient and give it some time, you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back