Archived New Redcards & Card machines coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting ours in a few weeks. Hopefully they work better than the old ones.

Day late and a dollar short but I guess we have to give them points for trying.

The new card readers are much faster than the old ones. Instead of a guest swiping it twice because they aren't used to that after-the-swipe pause, it goes straight to the next screen. I love it.

We get ours in a couple weeks. Can't wait.

My store has the new black card readers (only store in the area AFAIK), and they're REALLY nice :) I used to send 5 card readers a week (the old red ones) to CompuCom before.. Lol.

The new card readers are very nice! We got them a couple weeks ago. No more putting in your pin number with the damn pen stick thing that never works.

We just received ours yesterday. They are nice and fast. Our last ones where so crappy.

Classic barn door closing after the horse is gone but better late than never.
I for one am tired of these LCD pieces of crap.
A mom once again set her toddler on my counter while she ordered her latte. The little 'darling' was yanking the stylus & jabbing the screen.
When the mom offered her card for me to swipe, I merely pointed to the PIN pad her child was destroying. She had to wrest it away from the kid who then set up a shrieking howl. Fortunately, her drink was ready & I was able to send them on their way.

Great if only my RedCard would work. For some reason it doesn't after I switched to a new bank account. :/ Whatever.

Glad Target is doing something!

And with this new technology..... Higher conversation expectations because guests using the breach as a reason to say "no" won't be accepted any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back