Archived NEW Registers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checks for fake money, not that i ever see many cashiers actually use it. Def seen an electronics team member accept 4 100 dollar bills put it away then look at the thing for a solid 3 seconds as if to say "whops" then shrug and give the guest the receipt.

Not that we'd ever deny a bill if the machine said it was fake, at most we'd notify AP eventually....

Last edited:
8030e4ad23bd489fb49e75cd12677a51

We just got the same registers about a month or so ago. We don't have the counterfeit detectors though, just the crappy pens that nobody knows how to use.

@HardlinesFour That store almost looked like mine until I saw the background placement of softlines/hardlines lol.

Do you know if that store is set to receive a front-end remodel as well? Or is that store built in the new style already?

Our store has been confirmed to be getting the entire front end gutted and rebuilt (new guest services, new front entrances, new facade, new full size starbucks, new outsourced cafe, new register stations etc...)

They sure as hell better be more reliable than the myDevices!
I go grab a MyDevice today, bring it all the way to the back room, it doesn't scan. I grab another, make sure it scans, then bring it to the back room. I scan something, then it shows the "please wait" screen and hangs there. So I reboot it. Then it works. Total time to scan 1 product ~tad more than 10 minutes.

I go grab a MyDevice today, bring it all the way to the back room, it doesn't scan. I grab another, make sure it scans, then bring it to the back room. I scan something, then it shows the "please wait" screen and hangs there. So I reboot it. Then it works. Total time to scan 1 product ~tad more than 10 minutes.

Sounds about right.

Hey backroom person walking by, can you pull this item for me please?

We got the new registers but no keyboards. We had to keep the old ones.

And is there a way to turn down the brightness on the monitors? Ours are super bright, bright to the point of hurting your eyes.

There's supposed to be a settings screen under one of the K keys but I don't recall which.

I've noticed quite a bit of the old ones coming back on the sweeps trucks to my dc looks like everyone is slowly getting new ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back