Archived New Spider Wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone getting the new spider wrap? After practicing a bit, it doesn't seem that bad but I can't think that it's going to go well.

On our GS keys, we have the magnet thingy which is awful because you are constantly getting stuck on the counters.

We've had them for a few months now, and I can tell you they are awful. At first we didn't mind them, but with a little bit of wear, they are awful. They get stuck and bound up internally very easily making them near impossible to remove, they are difficult to get as tight as the old ones, and some of them even expand about half an inch when locked if you pull on them.

Maybe? I heard from my AP about them a couple months ago, we got the magnets just haven't see the actual new wraps being used. Can't wait to fiddle with them and teach people how to use them, which suprising can go very poorly, some people just don't understand some things.

Can't wait to fiddle with them and teach people how to use them, which suprising can go very poorly, some people just don't understand some things.

The problem is that they have a trick but when you have tons of items to scan and bag and a whole line of people, it becomes stressful super fast. That's why the GSAs have the magnet so they can come and rescue stressed out cashiers.

Is everyone getting the new spider wrap? After practicing a bit, it doesn't seem that bad but I can't think that it's going to go well.

On our GS keys, we have the magnet thingy which is awful because you are constantly getting stuck on the counters.

My phone was in my pocket and got stuck to the magnet. Thought I was going to get one of those pixalation thingies on my screen.

What do they look like? My store uses two different kinds. Not sure which one is newer, but one is definitely easier to take off than the other.

I've only seen one box guard in use at my store. We still have a shit ton of the old spider wraps.

I use electronics keys in the backroom and I deal with the same thing, except it's when I'm on the WAVe. Like why the hell are my pants stuck to the WAVe? Oh wait, strong magnet.

We've had them a couple of months. It seemed to take forever to get the hang of opening them. The problem now is that after a while it seems that cap on the magnetic key seems to fall off all the time.
It seems to take twice as long to get off as the old spiders. I see problems on the horizon during the holidays. We'll see....

I hate hate hate the new spiderwraps. I use spiderwrap for fragrances in my area that are high theft or just high dollar amounts. The new spiderwraps can't get tight enough, you can slip a few fingers between the product and the spiderwrap and can easily take it off the product. Found quite a few of these new spiderwraps sitting on the shelf where the product was supposed to be...not cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back