Weirdest item you’ve seen/had to spider wrap?

It cannot be this hard to not steal things.
My area has a BIG problem with people trying to get things to trade for substances. What happened to cause this was that someone went in the store two Saturdays ago and cleared out the entire shelf of Dove body wash. Of course, my AP TL was not having it. This was gonna happen sooner or later though, apparently

Eventually stores such as Target and Walmart will follow Costco and check receipts. Theft is getting out of hand. There is an issue with that, what can the receipt checker realistically do when they confront a shoplifter? If they lay a finger on the perp they will lose their job. They may present as a deterrent but they will not be the solution.

That’s actually pretty tame now a days. So many stores now with full height lock ups. Even in places like men’s basics.
Oh we NEED that. We only usually put red tags on clothes and people just rip them clean off, so it's no surprise that style has the worst shrink in the whole store

That’s actually pretty tame now a days. So many stores now with full height lock ups. Even in places like men’s basics.
This ^
The last time I was at Wally getting some boxers for my boys & they were locked up!!!
Had to wait for their associate to unlock it for me then walk me to a register to ring up.

Locking up men's underwear, really? What about women's? Some of the individually sold panties are comparatively expensive and would be easy to steal. (Or did I miss the "April Fools"?)

Back