New Timeclocks!

From our friends over at Reddit:

et7syypc1ra51.jpg

2nd day, I already complained about them. The time is wrong on ours. "It will record correctly" is the response I got. Hope so

From our friends over at Reddit:

et7syypc1ra51.jpg
After a few good spritzes of sanitizer this baby will shine like new again and work never again!

Related topic: How many of you when scanning something at work get "Network Error"? I think my DC never pays their internet bill because this seems to happen. Like ALOT. I worked at an older DC and don't even remember seeing the error there so..... problematic.

We got ours in the other day. Already hate them, touchscreen is horrible. Have to tap the digits 4 times till it responds......takes me almost a minute just to clock in.

We got ours in the other day. Already hate them, touchscreen is horrible. Have to tap the digits 4 times till it responds......takes me almost a minute just to clock in.
I thought it was only me! They are horrible. I see many cracked screens in the future.

However, I see that there is a scanner at the bottom of the tablet. I tried my TM number by using barcodes generated by myStore, but it didn't register. I hope they will make the scanner usable to make it easier to clock in and out.

I thought it was only me! They are horrible. I see many cracked screens in the future.

However, I see that there is a scanner at the bottom of the tablet. I tried my TM number by using barcodes generated by myStore, but it didn't register. I hope they will make the scanner usable to make it easier to clock in and out.
Try using your discount card

Try using your discount card
Yes, this! My PML said the discount card should work.
At the moment (workday) discount card doesn’t work, but I’m gonna try and find my older discount card. I tried scanning after selecting each punch option but it did nothing except beep that something was scanned.

At the moment (workday) discount card doesn’t work, but I’m gonna try and find my older discount card. I tried scanning after selecting each punch option but it did nothing except beep that something was scanned.
See above post. Unrelated— do workday Printed discount cards look different?

Forgot to mention that the first barcode I used was the TM discount card, and with myStore I tried with the 8 digit TM number as well as the 10 digit with the two leading zeros.

See above post. Unrelated— do workday Printed discount cards look different?
Personally I don’t see a numerical difference but a font difference.. When we started with workday, workday discount cards wouldn’t scan at POS but the non-workday discount would still scan at POS according to a workbench announcement. Eventually they fixed the issue but I’m not sure what was the issue.

The scanner is on and it beeps when scanned but nothing registers on the screen. Using styluses seems to somehow make it operate normally instead of it being delayed.

I found a bunch of barcodes the manufacturer uses to configure the device. I want to mess with it but I don't want to break it,

How do you turn the scanner on is the question.
Is there no light on the bottom of the tablet?

Last edited:
Back