Archived New to Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadows6661

Electronics you have a call on 2280
Hello everyone! I had orientation today and I will be starting training soon as a cashier. So far I'm liking it and I can't wait to start soon!

Thanks everyone! Oh man that Target video was something haha

The favorite at our store is the sexual harassment one. "Hey good-looking, you are looking very good today. I think if you wore tighter jeans it would show off your assets better."

Just don't judge us all by that video hehe.

That was the favorite for the person giving our orientation too haha we all had a good laugh when it came to that part of the video.

That was the favorite for the person giving our orientation too haha we all had a good laugh when it came to that part of the video.

When I was the HR Team Member, I would always give the newbies a heads-up when we were getting to that video, let them know that even know it's ridiculous and over-the-top, the message of the video is still legit.

Anyway, welcome both RiotOfficer and Prime!

The favorite at our store is the sexual harassment one. "Hey good-looking, you are looking very good today. I think if you wore tighter jeans it would show off your assets better."

Just don't judge us all by that video hehe.

LOL :) that video is ridiculous!

Welcome to the forum!

Have the modern-ized the videos yet or are they still fairly old?

Judging by the computers and everything in the video I'm pretty sure it's still fairly old

Welcome to the forum!

Have the modern-ized the videos yet or are they still fairly old?

Judging by the computers and everything in the video I'm pretty sure it's still fairly old

Some of the videos are a few years old, but some of them have been modernized. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your viewpoint), that harassment video is old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back