Archived New to Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went in for a second interview on August 29th, was given a conditional job offer to be a cashier and told to drug test within 24 hours. I took the drug test on Saturday August 30th, and hadn't heard anything. I ended up relenting and calling the store on Wednesday September 4th and was told that the drug test was probably delayed because of Labor Day weekend (which is understandable) and that the results should post within the next day and then I should receive a call to schedule orientation. It's now September 11th and I still haven't heard anything. Should I call back today? Or is this normal? FYI: I have no reason to be concerned about the results of my drug or background check. Just new to the state of the Target I was hired into and anxious to start work!

Greetings and salutations.
Welcome to The Break Room.

You may as well check, can't hurt and it'll show that you are eager to get started.

I would call to check again, like someone said it doesn't hurt anyone and it shows you wanna work. If I remember correctly I didn't hear from them until after 2-3 weeks of taking my drug test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back