Archived New to the team !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I'm a new team member (cashier) and I will be having my orientation next week. I'm excited and a bit nervous!! I've had cashiering experience so I don't think it'll be that bad. If anything, I'm a little concerned about RedCards but I'm sure I'll get trained on that... any tips or advice for a cashier? (Or team member in general?)
Thanks in advance 😁

Hey guys,
I'm a new team member (cashier) and I will be having my orientation next week. I'm excited and a bit nervous!! I've had cashiering experience so I don't think it'll be that bad. If anything, I'm a little concerned about RedCards but I'm sure I'll get trained on that... any tips or advice for a cashier? (Or team member in general?)
Thanks in advance 😁

It's just as simple as asking " Can we save you 5% on this transaction with your redcard?"

I'd look over the modernization thread since you got hired at interesting time for target. We are changing our structure and how we operate. You're going to be expected to be empowered to make it right for the guest and make them want to return.

It's just as simple as asking " Can we save you 5% on this transaction with your redcard?"

I'd look over the modernization thread since you got hired at interesting time for target. We are changing our structure and how we operate. You're going to be expected to be empowered to make it right for the guest and make them want to return.

Thanks to everyone for the welcoming and well wishes.
And NKG, thanks for the advice!! I'll look into it...

Welcome! Feel free to PM me any questions if you need it (I was the cashier trainer at my store before becoming a GSA). I’m sure you’ll do great!

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Welcome! Feel free to PM me any questions if you need it (I was the cashier trainer at my store before becoming a GSA). I’m sure you’ll do great!

Thank you 🙌🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back