Archived new to this site hltlPATL

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, no breaks for me last week! My workload was huge! On days orweeks when my payroll can allow it, my price team and I push it, but that's not often. At my store only TL push their own clearance. I have about 25 pallets of patio clearance sitting on the steel above our line right now.

Anybody get a newly allocated payroll which affected last week? My STL said HQ updated their ticketing expectations to 125 tickets per hour. Anybody hear this?

what is your expected ticket #'s per hour? and what kinda volume store are you? I found last week my numbers where all backroom workload and unlocated (hanging softlines)..etc

Granted I am at a low volume (C vol) store (and on the sales floor with very few team members/leaders), I push all hardlines clearance from the backroom. The price change team marks it down after they mark the floor and it's part of my routines to get clearance out everyday. I usually have clearance to work from my weekday off (unless there is a TON, then that day's team works it out).

If there are TONS of flats/tubs/pallets of clearance, other TLs/workcenter TMs help me push the clearance.

As for PTM, it is on me. The IS team doesn't do much (I think they drop the batches, not even sure on that one...)
It's a major opportunity for me. Toys will be my home for the coming week, dropping some batches and working away! Thank goodness all the other transitioning areas were reset last week!

Welcome to the board, SrTL SF/Price
This place is helpful and addicting, lol!

I haven't heard anything from my STL about that....then again, she's been on vacation. 125 tickets per hour isn't too bad. Did your STL show you this in writing or is it just something he/she told you?

my Stl didn't show me in writing. He said HQ upped the standards to 125 or 135 tickets per hour per their allocated payroll.

Payroll for my team still seems to go along with the 120 eaches per hour on average. Sometimes we get a little more because my team is pulled for zone and reshop a lot of times, but overall, the payroll is for 120.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back