Archived New tps shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMench

Oy vey
Just a quick survey, how is everyone liking the new tps shirts? We haven't started using our yet, but I heard from someone in another store the ironed on lettering in the back fell off on a few already. Anyone else seeing that?

I haven't heard any complaints from our TPS. He says it's much much cooler than the old uniform though

I think the blue and white top is cute. He wore red & khaki with a badge until he got the polo in, but he says he's allowed to wear either or. I asked because I was curious. His letters are all still in tact.

They look like shit, multi-colored like they are.

I had in mind a solid color polo type shirt with a cool embroidered emblem on one side of the chest.

Glad I don't have to wear it!

My TPS doesn't hate it. He didn't want to see the old uniform go, but he actually likes the polo. He looks pretty good in it too. Lettering still intact. It definitely makes AP seem more approachable. With everything going on with cops and police and whatnot, distancing themselves from a police-looking uniform is probably not a bad idea.

I got promoted into AP just in time to wear these cheesy looking rent-a-cop uniforms.

NO! :mad:
I don't want the damned new polos. Thankfully we haven't gotten ours yet, but at the other T in town, half of their TPS' have them, and they look look super unprofessional and like they should be at Wal-Mart.
WTF caused corporate to make this dumbass decision?

I think the shirts look like something fit for a creepy high school football coach. Did nobody else feel that?

No. Coach just wore tee with the h.s. name on them when I was in h.s. no security polos lol.

The polo is approachable. It doesn't look any cheaper than that polyester (I don't really know what fabric it was haha) uniform that no one had the decency to have hemmed lol. One of our former ap guys' pants fit well (he looked so fine in the uniform). Everyone else has had all that pooling. Then you add that to the ugly shoe they all wear and everyone looked like cheap mall cops... IMO. I thought I'd miss the uniform, but current ap guy looks cute when he doesn't look like he bought a roleplay costume.

Ive worked at target for almost two years and we have been through 4 or 5 different TPS people and only the guy that worked there when i first started had a uniform. Ever since they have all have worn red & khaki

Ive worked at target for almost two years and we have been through 4 or 5 different TPS people and only the guy that worked there when i first started had a uniform. Ever since they have all have worn red & khaki
Somebody wasn't ordering their uniform then. We had a TPS start 4 months ago and even he had the old uniform ordered until the new polos came in.

My TPS also wears red and khaki, at least until the new shirt comes in. The thinking is that when they are following a suspect, people are less likely to be alarmed if a red and khaki drone is following them than a person who looks like a cop. Told by APBP that the cop looking uniform was "optional but strongly preferred."

One of our TPS wore plainclothes until the new shirts came in (I would imagine with permission from the ETL-AP).

I just got mine in, I look like a damn soccer coach. It's more comfortable but the point of the uniform (in my store at least) was to scare people who were stealing into dropping what they had, it was a huge part of TPS presence. I think that "uh oh, I should put this back" factor is lost if I just look like any other team member with a different color shirt.

Plus the big SECURITY on the back just looks dorky

Our store's TPS uniforms just got replaced this week. Goodbye vaguely looking police uniform, hello non-threatening soccer uniform shirt and khaki pants.
Our TPS members aren't too happy about it, 1 of them especially since he's new and just got his black uniform last week.

Our APTL wears civvies, but his flock wears the new soccer coach shirts.

If I was AP, I'd want to come in every day in different disguises...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back