New transition merch going salvage, online only, not tied correctly to DPCI

Anyone else notice issues with items in mini seasonal and toys not properly being tied to DPCI or other weird stuff mention in title?

For ex. We had Mac and cheese endcap where new items just received are going salvage already and other items are online only. Then in toys I'm getting a lot of Fixed Assortment when I scan the Barbies sets but item does show in system just not tied to the DPCI. Quite annoying. Tried mysupporting a week ago, still no response.

If TMs are actually salvaging new items for a set, there goes Target sales! But I guess they don't think it's urgent?...

Anyone else notice issues with items in mini seasonal and toys not properly being tied to DPCI or other weird stuff mention in title?

For ex. We had Mac and cheese endcap where new items just received are going salvage already and other items are online only. Then in toys I'm getting a lot of Fixed Assortment when I scan the Barbies sets but item does show in system just not tied to the DPCI. Quite annoying. Tried mysupporting a week ago, still no response.

If TMs are actually salvaging new items for a set, there goes Target sales! But I guess they don't think it's urgent?...

The Barbie issue we had as well, is the mac and cheese the Annie's brand by chance, I have been seeing a huge amount of cases coming on my donation shelf.

Is there a resolution for those items being online only? Everybody keeps bringing me this stuff. I don't know what to do with it. Those in a leadership that I've asked for guidance don't know. This stuff I believe is coming right off the truck.

Mysupported last week, still no response.
Can you escalate (TL+)? Or ask your lead to. Also it may be time to open another ticket honestly. After a certain point they will respond saying it's being closed due to lack of response anyway.

The chatbot flow should be product > product issue > item not legal. You'll want to input the dpci and mention you are receiving it from your truck for an active POG.

Can you escalate (TL+)? Or ask your lead to. Also it may be time to open another ticket honestly. After a certain point they will respond saying it's being closed due to lack of response anyway.

The chatbot flow should be product > product issue > item not legal. You'll want to input the dpci and mention you are receiving it from your truck for an active POG.

Ehh.. I'm over it. I've put too much effort into chatbot. Chatbot is a joke really. They can salvage or mark it down for all I care. On to the next set.

I was pushing in Market the other day. I'm normally up front, so I don't know what is normal, but I was opening boxes that had just come off the truck and they were scanning as 0.00. Why would salvage be coming off the truck? I showed it to the girl who works that area and she said to back stock it.

Back