Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TargetBePurple

I am so cool ;D
hello all. So I just started literally three days ago, and I am coming down with something bad. I can't eat, I feel so sick, I'm burning up, etc.

What should I do? I know I don't want to get customers or tm's sick, but calling out on your second scheduled day?? Eek!

Please help, thank you!

Go in and then throw up. 100% chance you're going home.

Go in, work for like a half hour and then go to the bathroom and throw up. Let them know you haven't felt good all day but wanted to come in and try and push through it but you just got really sick in the bathroom. They'll send you home.

If you're seasonal and can stand it then its always best to show up and let them send you home. And btw screw the guest, they come in sick all the time. This is retail its best to show up anytime you can regardless of how you feel. They would rather have a sick body there than no body at all!

Just go if you even remotely want to continue working there. No one gives a shit if you get guests sick! Stay away from other team members, just keep to yourself. If you are that sick, they may send you home. Just show up!

Tough it out, do you want to make your TM's work harder? ;)
see a doctor, and take probiotics.

Show up work if possible if you want keep the Tarbutt job after 90 days.

Unless you work Food Ave or Starbucks, in which case they won't even let you behind the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back