Archived Newly minted PMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMRAAM187

eOrder guy
I recently got promoted to PMT at my store. If you have any advice, tips and tricks or things you wish people would have told you when you started, please let me know below.

Love my PMT who's day & night better than the last one.
The prev one wouldn't look at anything unless I had a work order in; the current one will ask if I've done a work order if it's extensive & if I say no he puts it in for me then gets on it.
Simple stuff like burnt out bulbs or loose fixtures he's on it like glue & will do the paperwork later.
I always buy him a coffee or soda to say thanks.

Out PMT is just like him but just the opposite.

All i see from my PMT is that he's a pretty hard worker, often responds quickly if something is needed. I don't really work in the morning anymore but be friendly! :D

I love our PMT, he can fix anything and has a great sense of humor.

Don't be my PMT. Be respectful to the cleaning crew and other TM's. Don't be racist. Actually fix things.

Sounds like the one we just fired. Manages our cleaning crew yet talks a bunch of crap about mexicans. Who hired these guys?

Excited for our new PMT.

Don't try to take on everything at once, set boundaries, don't become a 'yes man', but don't become disengaged from your store team. As PMTs we have access to a ton of resources, use all of them.

My pmt gets tons of supplies and orders through ups and fedex. I love it when he picks up his stuff from receiving quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back