Archived No longer considered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the new Workday rollout for applications non-rehireable is no longer a thing. It will only show if you were terminated for gross misconduct.

So essentially everyone is rehireable if they weren't termed for gross misconduct??

I’m more than a hop, skip, and jump away from LA. I would keep an eye Out for the second or third weekend tho.

Our HRBP told us if we don’t have the payroll to onboard new TMs right now to just tell them they’ll start in a month. My ETL and I were horrified. Neither of us would wait a month to start after being hired, that’s far too long. But where I am the economy never recovered and jobs are hard to come by so maybe people will wait? That last hiring event we had well over a hundred people stop by and we only hired less than a handful, which was more than we can afford but we still need backfill for vacations and kids going off to school and whatnot. Idk what else there is to say.. 🤷‍♀️
We were told the same thing a few years ago during my HR stint. Let me tell you what happens- You offer and hire. Then you tell them their orientation will be in approx 30 days. During that 30 days they are putting in apps everywhere so they can find a job to pay their bills that are due now not in 30 days. It was a colossal failure, waste of time and money. Of the 30 we offered and hired, only 4 were left by the time orientation rolled around.

We were told the same thing a few years ago during my HR stint. Let me tell you what happens- You offer and hire. Then you tell them their orientation will be in approx 30 days. During that 30 days they are putting in apps everywhere so they can find a job to pay their bills that are due now not in 30 days. It was a colossal failure, waste of time and money. Of the 30 we offered and hired, only 4 were left by the time orientation rolled around.

The 4 who were so bad no one else would hire them I'm sure.

We have never been in this position before. We just hired a handful and they’re all on the schedule we just posted. We’re going to make it work, it’s whats best for our team. I’m glad our SD has a better head on their shoulder than our HRBP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back