Archived No Mas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been a long time coming, but I filed for divorce from spot last week. My divorce was immediately granted. They have completely lost their marbles and have been making very poor decisions for a few years now. I gave 1.5 hours of feedback to the DTL in my exit interview, I'm sure it fell on deaf ears.

I have had plenty of good times and some bad times, but I have re-prioritized what is important in my life and working on Thanksgiving Day isn't on my list. Watching college recruits getting pumped through the system while perfectly good ETL candidates fall to the wayside...not on the list. Sorting FR reshop for 3 hours a day because we won't schedule someone as operator, also not on the list.

Thanks for the times and the experience, but I'm taking my Kool-aid and going home.

Good luck.

In a way I'm sorry your going, you were always a sane voice in the wilderness.
Thanks for your insight and great posts.

Don't be a stranger.

Really have to agree with you on the Thanksgiving thing.

Heck I don't even work for Target currently and I come to the forums because I know what its all like, and its cool to see other's views on things. I am however trying for the Intern program... lol

Another one set free....*sniff*
Good luck, insiteful.

We had 3 stl's gone last week in my district too. Interesting.

That's got to hurt.
It's one thing to lose TMs right before the holidays, they are are easily replaced.
Losing STLs has got to be painful.

[video=youtube_share;qIqeXSYc8nE]http://youtu.be/qIqeXSYc8nE[/video]

Did you have an exit strategy, or did you go out "Half Baked"?

Good luck with... whatever's next!

Target is really good at training management for other companies :spiteful:

Someday they might realize that most of the fresh-out-of-college ETLs only take the job to pay the bills until they find something in their field.

Someday.

I should've applied to be an etl while I wait on a job in my field ahaha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back