No More Case Stock

Just in time is nice in theory but in most of our situation I do not think it it practical nor as flexible as we need it to be. Having the amount we do in the back has allowed us to ride out some of the dips in freight flow from the material river

We're being given direction to not have any backstock now. None. I am fully on board for this in high demand areas like hand soap, wipes, and paper, but I am struggling with this is other areas. It starting to look like tacky and unkempt on the salesfloor.

Pushing to get ladderless and crouchless is just busy work if we're also not allowed to use the space in between.
I’m 100% ladderless and caseless but crouchless is stupid? I added Waco’s to all my lowercase locations and decreased air gaps in between shelves. Super easy to stay ladders less and caseless once you get there

Could have had our Consumables backroom fully caseless by now if it wasn't for the rampant frontlanes/OPU/SFS backup calls. It hurts cause I know we could get there in a couple days.

Oh lord BTS we always send back cases of notebooks and paper.. Guess we are going to have lots of both from now on.

Back