No Pizza

Time will tell. We just had a remodel just before covid. People really want the pizza. I get a lot of complaints at GS that we don't have it made.

I think Costco uses synthetic cheese on their pizza. It's marginal. Not 100% mozzarella. Our Pizza Hut in the store wasn't bad.

I miss the Pizza Hut in our store. It was pretty good, especially the buffalo chicken pizza. It's been quite a few years now since we got rid of food ave. The only fresh food is Starbucks and deli now

I could not stand the generic pizzas at my FAs. Only good pizza at the one FA +PHE

Last edited:
There is only one store left near me that still has a pizza hut express and I'm not even sure if it's still open; I haven't been in months. The rest of the stores in a 15 mile radius only have a starbucks except for one store that sells popcorn and icees to go

We haven't had a Food Ave for 5 years. Funny story: Right after we lost our Food Ave, a lady came in with a coupon for a bag of popcorn, but she didn't know that we had gotten rid of pizza and popcorn.

I told her as much and she didn't believe me lol, so I called the SETL over and he told her the same thing. Her response was: "So it won't work at this store?"
SETL: No, ma'am, I'm very sorry about that"
Guest: So what am I supposed to do if it won't work at this store?"
SETL: It'll work at a store that still has popcorn...
G: Ugh, but why won't it work here???
SETL: Because we no longer have a food court...
G: ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ But why? I loved the popcorn. Lol.

We lost our pizza with the store remodel. I think sooner or later all stores with loose pizza forever.
Odd. You must not have had enough F&B sales. my store closed Cafe to give us more OPU hold space.

With that said, When we remodeled we reopened with "Taste of Target' basically self-service pizza area. Someone makes the pizza or alfredo or whatever in the back and put it onto a hot shelf. from there, a guest can grab it and goto the dedicated cafe SCO.

But with the new Taste of Target it is now much more based on profits. Pizza hut / cafe only produces 9In pizzas, bread knots, chicken tenders, nachos, hot dogs randomly, alfredo, and pretzels. Its sounds more than it really is lol.

We still have our slushie machine and its self service too but we're supposed to get a Coca-Cola freestyle machine, Even a coke vendor was confused on why we didn't have it lol.
We still have a Food Ave. (post remodel), and sell Pizza Hut pizza, Chicken Alfredo, garlic knots, etc. One of our highest comping departments.
Is it like. Classic Food Ave? Like with the neon?

We lost our pizza with the store remodel. I think sooner or later all stores with loose pizza forever.
Strange, with our remodel, we're supposedly getting pizza along with other goodies. Unsure as of yet but the "cafe" area is closed for the time being for starbucks and the new place remodel.

We ditched Pizza Hut for a Starbucks. And no I'd never spend a bunch of money on it, but I've been using those SellPro gift cards. I'm really into the pistachio latte now.

Odd. You must not have had enough F&B sales. my store closed Cafe to give us more OPU hold space.

With that said, When we remodeled we reopened with "Taste of Target' basically self-service pizza area. Someone makes the pizza or alfredo or whatever in the back and put it onto a hot shelf. from there, a guest can grab it and goto the dedicated cafe SCO.

But with the new Taste of Target it is now much more based on profits. Pizza hut / cafe only produces 9In pizzas, bread knots, chicken tenders, nachos, hot dogs randomly, alfredo, and pretzels. Its sounds more than it really is lol.

We still have our slushie machine and its self service too but we're supposed to get a Coca-Cola freestyle machine, Even a coke vendor was confused on why we didn't have it lol.

Is it like. Classic Food Ave? Like with the neon?
No, we just call it Food Ave (aisle designation FA), it sounds like it's similar to what you have. Basically 2 F&B coolers with lunchables, drinks, cold snacks, etc. , 2 hot shelf areas where the Pizza Hut stuff, fried noodles, etc. go, ICEE machine, self-serve soda, dedicated SCO.

No, we just call it Food Ave (aisle designation FA), it sounds like it's similar to what you have. Basically 2 F&B coolers with lunchables, drinks, cold snacks, etc. , 2 hot shelf areas where the Pizza Hut stuff, fried noodles, etc. go, ICEE machine, self-serve soda, dedicated SCO.
Yeah isle is still FA01. But god i’d LOVE to have the checkered tile and the neon.

Strange, with our remodel, we're supposedly getting pizza along with other goodies. Unsure as of yet but the "cafe" area is closed for the time being for starbucks and the new place remodel.
I think our cafe/ food avenue closed to give us opu space. Our cafe was doing really well and we got lots of complaints when it closed.

I think our cafe/ food avenue closed to give us opu space. Our cafe was doing really well and we got lots of complaints when it closed.
store by store basis. I’m pretty sure if your store has a SBUX at the cafe they wouldn’t close it. if it didn’t, RIP you.

Back