Archived No review....pay increase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
I don't think that they've been doing reviews yet... In any case, I haven't gotten mine. Assuming I'm getting a raise will it show up with the first pay that covers May 1? Or do I actually have to have my review before it takes effect?

Last year my GSTL wasn't getting her reviews done quickly enough so I had my review with an LOD and he read the review to me. Seemed kind of odd to me. Maybe I got the review from the LOD because it was close to the increase date?

The raise kicks in at a fixed date. It doesn't matter if you officially get your review or not, or if it's before or after. I don't know when that date is for TMs, but for TLs it was 03/31 for those of us on that particular pay cycle (paid 04/19). For TMs I think you'll see it on the paycheck for 05/17, if you're on the cycle that gets paid that week.

The raise kicks in at a fixed date. It doesn't matter if you officially get your review or not, or if it's before or after. I don't know when that date is for TMs, but for TLs it was 03/31 for those of us on that particular pay cycle (paid 04/19). For TMs I think you'll see it on the paycheck for 05/17, if you're on the cycle that gets paid that week.

Yup its 5/17

Got my review the other day. Our raises are already in effect and will show up on our next paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back