Archived NOF Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working the NOF stuff for the first time since no one else ever does. Is there an easy way to figure out department and class?

That's what I was afraid of. That's annoying.

Also I was told when the create barcode option is greyed out to mysupport it. What exactly does that do? I ran across an item that had been mysupported a month ago.

There's a list of all department and class numbers on Workbench. It's a bit out of date but very helpful.

There's a list of all department and class numbers on Workbench. It's a bit out of date but very helpful.
Look at the item, is an option too. find like item, just take the dept & class from there. You can search on the spot app by dept & class too. For ex, 249, 01, 0000, too.

That's what I was afraid of. That's annoying.

Also I was told when the create barcode option is greyed out to mysupport it. What exactly does that do? I ran across an item that had been mysupported a month ago.

I was told that when the option is greyed out it is on a 72 hour hold, which means put aside for a few days and see if it rings up. If not, then it should be my supported.

I used to make a list and do a run of the race track for numbers if there was a lot. If it was only a few I'd throw them in the cart do em on the floor and just toss, erm place nicely on the clearence endcaps.

Look at the item, is an option too. find like item, just take the dept & class from there. You can search on the spot app by dept & class too. For ex, 249, 01, 0000, too.

That would be fine and dandy if it was one or two items. It is not one or two items.

I may be taking an extra step here but I'll first try to see if it's something we actually sell (using target.com) and try to find the DPCI and just maintence them myself using StoreApps.. More often than not, it's actually just not recognized and he home has been sitting empty for weeks because the items were in a 72hr maintenance box.

I'm somewhat decent at finding these items. Just search stuff like "blue towel", or if it's like Threshold, "ocean towel". Disney stuff tends to be named "Disney ITEM" or like "Character item"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back