Archived noobie

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwaysfriendly

freshmeat/new team member
Hi peeps i just got hired at target as a cashier.... so how do i go about selling those red card thingys?

Oh and it's nice to talk to you all

Welcome to Target and The Break Room!

As you might already be aware, we are an anonymous community and not sanctioned by Target. We have plenty of experts in most (if not all) workcenters, so if you've got questions, we've got answers. Feel free to peruse the guides and the wiki. If you have a specific question, use the search bar and/or similar threads, as someone may have asked the same question in the recent past.

Regarding Red Cards: Despite the fact that I'm mostly a cashier, I've never been good with selling Red Cards, so I'll let someone else do the honors.

GSTLs, GSAs (current and former), Electronics TMs, All-Star Cashiers - are your ears on?

Welcome.
Check the threads under "General Target Chat".
Find someone who's good at getting redcards then listen & learn. Practice on a co-worker if necessary until it feels comfortable.
Points to remember:
-There's a credit card (aka "redcard") & a debit card
-Both save you 5% every time you use them
-1% of either card use goes to the school of your choice (public, private, charter, religious - as long as the school is enrolled in Take Charge of Education/TCOE)
-The debit card works with the guests' acct (blank check is needed to process the app), no need to open a new acct
-Credit card can be paid at the service desk
-Use either card at Target.com for free shipping
-Use either card & your receipt expiration date is extended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back