Archived Not happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm legit pissed off at how much this company will lie to its employees and lead them on. First I deal with the bs of TL....what a carrot that turned out to be. Then my schedule gets cut sooooo badly that I can't even support myself or my kid (I'm a single mom)..... So I speak to hr about it and them I'm approached about being GSA...saying my hours will increase and be more steady....made me feel better but turned out to be another lie....I have not gotten a single GSA shift...and on top of that ....my hours haven't increased much, went from 12 to 14 hours a week.

Then they call me on occasion to come in....but it's such short notice there is no possible way for me to get childcare covered...and they all know I'm a single mom. It's getting to the point where I'm going to have to start calling out because I don't have gas in my tank to get to work.

I've start job searching but we all know that process ...finding a new job....can take a bit some times. I'm just fed up. I spent month giving my all....being global...super helpful....and all of this happens in return.

Makes me want to just show up...and sit on the floor for my entire shift. Don't even want to make an effort. Pissed.

Sorry to hear that.
If they won't listen and help out, I'm afraid your only option is to find another job.
It seems sad that they have a smart, talented person on staff and yet they are killing every bit of loyalty and motivation you might have.

Good luck.
Let us know if there's anything we can do.

Sorry to say, but I think this needs to be posted again. Everytime you work at a major corperation like SPOT, WAL-MART, Macy's, and etc. You are not a human being. You are a tool to create wealth for them. They will never see us as an investment. We are replaceable cogs. Especally in this bad economy we are in. They don't care if they lose you. There will be another ten people fighting for your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back