Archived Not sure what I'm doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I just recently started at my store a couple of months ago. I was hired by a really nice person who would go out of there way to help out there team members we all got along fine at work everything was good. Anyways long story short the person ended up leaving so we had no one in the back of my department of the store to help us out when we were short staffed. So things were kinda crazy for awhile. Until they started hiring more people for our store since we have gotten into trouble by corporate for being too understaffed. We had a new person come in at first that was okay to work with but I guess now this other person is making the team kinda difficult and stressful to work with and has a really bad attitude with other team members who try the best that they can to get things done before they leave!. I already called target relations to make a complain about this person because it's gotten to the point were some people on my team don't want to come into work because this person makes things that difficult. I don't wanna go to human resources and talk to someone because I myself don't feel like losing my job over something so small. I don't know what to do about this situation. My team leader has put another team member down by telling this person that he/she works too slow but there's only so much that people in the back of the store could do all at once. I guess management has to have more of a better of an understanding of there team members and where they stand. Does anyone know what I can do to try to make things better? I honestly don't know what me and my team are doing wrong we all do the work but it seems like the majority of us get discourage and don't do our best when our team leader is working with us. Not to mention my team leader does a lot of favouritism with certain team members of our store if we're able to extend to our 5th. But she kinda treats the other team members like garbage hence of why she has the nasty additude towards other people.

We had "visitors" today at my store quickly they wanted to make sure everything was so called "perfect and up to there standards"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back