Archived Now it's posted, what's your schedule for Thanksgiving and Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, we used to get our food order from McClain. Now we only get our candy and Target Cafe stuff from them and the rest comes from the FDC in Phoenix. We are the last store on our drivers route (does 2 stores in another state and 1 in my state before coming to my store). He has 6pm - 10pm delivery window on Thursday night, but often comes at the end of the window and has even after the LOD has sent team scheduled to work the order home. Also seems like we are getting a good number of miss-picks (good a few cases of potato or mac salad from them - must be for the deli our GM sore does not have).

Yes, our STL says that Target bought out the SuperValu warehouses that were being operated for Target.

I had no clue big lots was open all day today? We got an ad in the mail yesterday and apparently they were open from 7am to 11pm. Then they closed and opened again tomorrow? Jeez. I feel sorry for those people. Might as well just pick a different week to celebrate thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back