Archived NSM Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed it was just a "Get pumped for fourth quarter!" meeting.

As someone who loathes this bubbleheaded motivational drivel, I cant even imagine the special type of hell involved in one of these 'get pumped' meetings.

I was told there was huge "restructuring" (cuts) of AP & Fresh Food.

Just wanted someone to say more, or confirm the rumors...

In the past, my STL has been pretty mum about what went on in those meetings (to TLs anyway). I have a feeling that there will be restructuring of TLs and/or how we need to keep building the bench and working the pipeline.

I'm pretty sure those artists are contracted to perform when they sign on for a Target exclusive release.

One could only hope, the Empire ran more efficiently than this company does.

You sure? I'm willing to bet that there was some mid level engineer that said "Hey, this exhaust port is vulnerable to explosions. Why aren't we guarding against that?" Or better yet, "Why the fuck are we putting a shield generator on a moon where it's much more vulnerable to rebel attack instead of on the station itself?"

Justin Timberlake performed for them because money is tight guys.

Not just Justin Timberlake, but Luke Bryant, Bruno Mars, Zack Brown band?, just to name a few..... lol

They also saw the first-ever stage performance of Twilight.

I thought this was supposed to get them hyped up not make them want to kill themselves.

Well, that's what the kids are into nowadays.

My STL said that there where not supposed to be any major changes or announcements like last years "Vibe." Was told that they talked about technology and getting "apply." Supposed to have a team lead next Monday to learn more about this.

Wait until you see the three"e" paint on the walls in tsc. Then, per basket totals... Not brand in my book.

Yeah the basket size crap sounds horrible.

Oh there is also a new metric for the Service Desk that will go over really well. Expect a lot of headaches from that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back